What's new

Time to Rotate Soaps , Warm Day Today , Maybe Spring has Sprung ??

As of 11 am is now 68 degrees. Night before last I used my Proraso soap , first time since last fall. I think for today's shave I will break out my DR Harris Arlington soap. I have Spring fever !!

I really do need to try more than just a sample sliver of Arlington at some point. Really hard to get a feel, or scent, from a soap with just 2 uses.

I put my puck of Arlington into the onyx bowl I got at good will and am looking forward to using it

proxy.php

schweet bowl man...I was able to get a slight scent off of my sample when I had it. I remember it being very delicate but sweet and citrusy clean.

I WANT IT!....you guys are the worst

68 degress. Wow, very nice weather for the east coast. What is going on with the weather? We are still waiting for winter to subside. Enjoy!

Used a sample of the Arlington cream last night, maybe CO Bigelow for me today! Unfortunately it is now cold and rainy in California.

I know that here in Michigan it was 80 degrees F in Grand Rapids and in the 70's as far north as Traverse City. I actually had to run the air conditioner in my office yesterday. Since it is that warm now what will we have in July?

Top Bottom