What's new

Time for fun: Help me name this lather bowl

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Ya know..... This thing isn't a complete loss. If one were to wet/soften a puck of soap and REALLY stick that sucker in the center and let dry, it would work well for loading a brush for face lathering!

Yes, the Scots blood is strong in me: I'm a frugal engineer type.

"the razor stand"
(it needs to be flipped over)

Captain's Choice is pleased to release yet another new product for the wet shaving community. After much research and product testing what was a prototype has been refined to the highest degree into a superlative razor holder. Secure and stable with a wide base, it presents your razor at just the right height and jaunty angle for deployment. Designed to be located right next to your Captain's Choice lather bowl, the Razor Deployment Facilitator will never let you down.

IMG_4096.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Captain's Choice is pleased to release yet another new product for the wet shaving community. After much research and product testing what was a prototype has been refined to the highest degree into a superlative razor holder. Secure and stable with a wide base, it presents your razor at just the right height and jaunty angle for deployment. Designed to be located right next to your Captain's Choice lather bowl, the Razor Deployment Facilitator will never let you down.

View attachment 1208077
I'm thinking St. Sue auction!

There's some folks on here with big hearts, small brains, and fat wallets.....!

M

member 119848

Credit goes to @Fabi for the idea.

That screen name is pretty close to "Fabulous" so... How about the Fabi-lous Razor Holder?
Haha! what a Fabilous Razor Holder... :biggrin1: thanks for the naming it after me.

Fabien (funny, "fabulous Fab" used to be my nickname 15 years ago, now it´s Fabi)

Hi,

Update: posted 2 minutes ago how I can't see the pics. Is that a hole in the middle? I'd love to get something like that for myself (no hole, diff. colour, deeper bowl so that foam stays IN!).

Sonny B.

Top Bottom