What's new

Time for another Timeless, or an ATT?

I have similar dilema like @Iron Paw: I'm looking some razors as similar agressive as R41 (definitely no more agressive!), but little bit more heavier. Timeless and ATT are very pretty and really good manufactured, but.. which one?
I don't think so that any of ATT or Timeless will be ad aggressive as R41 but both make great razors. It's too difficult to choose between the two. Both companies offer fast response and great customer service as well as 30 days return policy so you can get one from each company and try them side by side to determine which one you prefer. Make sure you try different blades because you will encounter that some blades will make both razors even, while you will prefer one over another with the other one or you may like one with the specific blade but not so much the other one with the same blade

I don't think so that any of ATT or Timeless will be ad aggressive as R41 but both make great razors. It's too difficult to choose between the two. Both companies offer fast response and great customer service as well as 30 days return policy so you can get one from each company and try them side by side to determine which one you prefer. Make sure you try different blades because you will encounter that some blades will make both razors even, while you will prefer one over another with the other one or you may like one with the specific blade but not so much the other one with the same blade
I find that my Timeless Bronze 0.78 and iKon Tech much more aggressive that R41.

thanks a lot guys ! Still I'm reading many threads here, so may be the way to ATT or Timless are wrong.
Anyway, very good point with Stainless vr. Bronz,
And as I'h said - my next razors can be little less aggressive as R41.

With blades you are thrue, but my favorite is now out of stock, so I am trying many others ..

thanks a lot guys ! Still I'm reading many threads here, so may be the way to ATT or Timless are wrong.
Anyway, very good point with Stainless vr. Bronz,
And as I'h said - my next razors can be little less aggressive as R41.

With blades you are thrue, but my favorite is now out of stock, so I am trying many others ..
I think Timeless Bronze .78 is mostaaggressive Timeless so you should go with stainless steel if you want to save some money or titanium. Both are very efficient but stainless steel is obviously heavier. Scalloped is little more aggressive than straight bar

I'm looking some razors as similar agressive as R41 (definitely no more agressive!), but little bit more heavier.

Simple - just put a bigger handle on the R41.

AJ Alu.jpg

I use Timeless Bronze .78 and Stainless .95 (both OC), R41 (both 2011 and 2013), Blackland Dart, Gillette New, Fatip piccolo, and perhaps a few others mentioned in this thread. And an ATT H2. For me, the H2 provides a shave as pleasant and efficient as any of the others mentioned.

But we’re all different.

Sounds like I am in your range of likes, @Iron Paw

I love my Timeless .68 OC razor, but often want a bit closer shave. But the .95 OC was too much and wasn't as smooth for me. Also done with vintage DEs.

A couple of recommendations:

I love the RazoRock Gamechanger 84. Very close to my .68, but much lighter razor head. I just ordered an OC GC, which I hear is a bit more efficient. So, that’s one.

From ATT is the SE1. This is a format change to artist club blades. But the shave is really nice, smooth and efficient. More efficient than the Timeless .68, but not a great deal more. Plus it opens up a new and interesting shaving format.

Have you tried Timeless 0.95 scalloped bar base plate? It is smooth and efficient.

Try ATT S2, RR open comb Game Changer and Wunderbar. The later one can feel unpleasant with some blades.

Have you tried Timeless 0.95 scalloped bar base plate? It is smooth and efficient.

Try ATT S2, RR open comb Game Changer and Wunderbar. The later one can feel unpleasant with some blades.
No, I don't try it, but it's one of my best tip, or .78 OC.
And another ones you list are very good tips as well,thanks! For expl. ATT S2 is really interesting me to try (I have no experience with slant).and these ones are open (I have better experience with that)

RR is probably very demanding choose blades, I have RR Mamba and it is the same

Top Bottom