What's new

GIVEAWAY! Timber Scale Blanks (4 sets) - Postage Only - Worldwide

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
What's Offered:

Four different types of timber. Each type is good for at least one set of scales.

Timbers.JPG

Timber 1 - Queensland Silver Ash (flindersia bourjotiana) 200mm x 48mm x 4mm Thk
Timber 2 - Burmese Teak (tectona grandis) 200mm x 57mm x 3.5mm Thk
Timber 3 - Australian Black Bean (castanospermum australe) 200mm x 56mm x 3.5mm Thk
Timber 4 - Australian Kwila (intsia bijuga) 200mm x 35mm x 3.5mm Thk (two pieces)

The above is enough for at least four sets of scales, one set from each type of timber.

Conditions Of Entry:
  1. You must have been a current member of B&B as at 2359 UTC Friday 12 March 2023.
  2. You are prepared and willing to pay postage cost (listed below) within 48 hours if you win this PIF.
  3. You will be responsible for the legality of importing these blanks into your country and paying all associated duties,taxes and fees levied in your country.
How To Entre:
  • Reply to this thread with "I'm in".
Entries close 2359 UTC Friday 19 March 2023. Winner will be selected by random number draw and will be announced on this thread and notified via B&B PM. The winner will then have 48 hours to pay the postage via PayPal (G&S), otherwise a new winner will be selected.

Postage Cost (including tracking where available):

Australia = US$3.00 (1 to 2 weeks)
New Zealand = US$14.50 (2 to 3 weeks)
Asia/Pacific = US$14.50 (3 to 5 weeks)
US & Canada = US$20.00 (2 to 3 weeks)
UK, Europe & Brazil = US$24.00 (3 to 5 weeks)
Rest of world = US$29.00 (2 to 5 weeks)

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
This PIF is now available to the first who wants it. Just post "I'm in".

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Still available. I will throw in a few more blanks if anyone is interested. Just have to keep the packaged mass at under 250g.

Top Bottom