What's new

Til next time

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Had to put our 13 yr old Toy Fox Terrier down this morning. After 2 months of seizure medication, it lost it's effectiveness. It was a great two months and he was almost the same dog, right until the end. Farewell, Truman, till we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge. You were a good dog.
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

shavefan

I’m not a fan
My condolences. Losing a one of our furry family members is always difficult, but know that you gave him the best life you could, and he loved you for it.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
What an attractive bed you gave Truman !

I can only presume that he was a good dog.

I can only imagine your sadness. He looks like he was a good boy. It looks as comfortable as it could be for him.

Sorry for your loss.

KeenDogg

Thanks everyone. It's been a rough day.

Sorry for the loss of your family member, my friend. As a veterinarian, I believe that relieving them of that suffering is by far the most difficult, yet also the most selfless, gift that we give them.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I really feel for you Adam. We had to let our Daisy go last Saturday morning. Truman was a very handsome lad. You have my sincere condolences to you and your family.

KeenDogg

Thank you both for the kind words.

Hearing the words of a Veterinarian eases my mind.

Adam, my condolences on your loss. This thread has helped me, too, and I am thankful for the members who share their thoughts.

Eric; M, Karve Diem, BOSC

Top Bottom