What's new

Tiger Week Starts the 16th of August.

So, I thought we might start a new tradition here. Any Tiger blades fans?

Starting on the 16th of August let's shave with Tiger blades for a week. I know, I know, the week starts on Sunday, the 15th in the States. Just feel free to start on Sunday (but only if you live in North America, no cheating :lol: ).

Pretty simple rules. Just shave with a Tiger blade. Platinum or Stainless, Carbon or the vintage yellows.
Part-timers accepted (like you only shave 2-3 times with a Tiger during the week, alonside other blades).

If you still haven't tried Tiger blades, don't you think it's high time you bought and tried some. That's why this announcement is made earlier, to give you the time to get some Tigers (no pun intended).

And finally, as always feel free to post photos and share your impressions (good or bad).

@ivan_101, does it count if it's a Super-Max Super Platinum Tiger Blade?!? I have a few of these left that I haven't used in quite a while.

Blade_SuperMax_Tiger_Super_Platinum2.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Ok I’m in! Probably more of a part timer but hopefully more. I’ll try the platinum which seem to be my preference ie astra sp over ss. I haven’t tried Czech blades yet so this is a good motivator and well, it’s a tiger! Thanks for setting up a tiger week. I’ll mark my calendar for a trip to the zoo. 🦁🦁🦁🐅🐅🐅

Lions don't count? Maybe I have a tiger somewhere 🐯, but I do have a leon blade and what looks like a lion I think on a lamix blade 🦁
Nope. Sorry. Only Tigers.
But for Lions, Leons, Lamix etc. a Lion week could be announced. However, I don't think that many people use those blades.

Top Bottom