What's new

Tie of the Day

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Tie Bar bow today, in wool this time. I had a PS debate with myself this morning - what do you guys think? Green striped silk or burgundy plaid cotton?

proxy.php
proxy.php

Neither ... this one:

proxy.php

(I find the burgundy too "matchy-matchy" and the green a bit "off" with the burgundy.)

The Tie Bar

Much prefer that tie with the shirt above than below. Lookin' good!

I like the contrasting green.

My my wife would vote for the complimentary burgundy.

I vote for the green

Neither ... this one:

proxy.php

(I find the burgundy too "matchy-matchy" and the green a bit "off" with the burgundy.)
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I actually went with the green, but I do like that navy pin dot. I'll have to add one to my collection, as I don't have one (I know, eh? Such a basic PS staple and I have overlooked it, but it's sweet!).

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I do like that navy pin dot. I'll have to add one to my collection, as I don't have one (I know, eh? Such a basic PS staple and I have overlooked it, but it's sweet!).

I like the navy pin dot as well. Ordering now....

This guy loved that material for bow ties ...

proxy.php

... although he became famous for them later in life.

proxy.php

You guys have inspired me to post my first post in this thread... hopefully not my last!

My first bow... love it!
$CFA3C1F7-9759-4FE3-873F-EE4AC4234124.jpg

Last edited:
Some nice ties - hopefully I will be able to start adding again in a few weeks. I had a fairly serious auto accident (NOT my fault - was actually stopped yielding to traffic when I was hit from behind by a teenage driver doing 50 mph) and am trying to recover both physically and fiscally. Everyone have a great day.

Some nice ties - hopefully I will be able to start adding again in a few weeks. I had a fairly serious auto accident (NOT my fault - was actually stopped yielding to traffic when I was hit from behind by a teenage driver doing 50 mph) and am trying to recover both physically and fiscally. Everyone have a great day.

Russ! Sorry to hear that! No doubt he was looking at a mobile device of some sort. :cursing:

Hope you get better soon!

Top Bottom