What's new

FS Tidying Up the Shave Drawer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen
Was going through one of my shave drawers and found a few things that I'm not using or will use so I thought why not offer them to the members of B&B so they can be enjoyed by others.
In the main pic from left to right is a Rubberset 400 #3 aluminum handle. As you can see I started to re-do the brush but stopped and never go to it again. I've seen them priced up to $90 and I think that $50 would be a fair price. If you don't think so please get back to me as I am flexible on price. The next is a Marvel handle, then a RazoRock Barberpole handle, next is a RazoRock Knurled Radio Knobhandle. After that is a Charcoal Goods SS Torpedo handle followed by an English 1930/40 Gillette New Razor. All the teeth are straight and it goes together well. Brassing on the cap and handle. Could use a re-plating or just stay as a user grade razor. Lastly is a Golden Nib razor head on a handmade Whitetail deer antler handle. The base has a Winchester 30-06 bullet primer set into the bottom of the handle. There's an small crack on the handle which I have filled with epoxy glue.

I would like to sell them as a group if possible. I'm asking $150 CANADIAN for all the handles, brush and razors which includes tracked shipping. The shipping will be to Canada and the US. Thanx for looking.
E223A3AA-999A-4E78-BA29-395D04B0FAC9.jpeg
E5A9D26E-B04A-435B-A24D-E7E1AE616D5C.jpeg
027A33F5-0D21-4A0E-9E9C-AA2FA507CEE5.jpeg
CC1A0796-5529-445F-B60D-B73B5FA5522F.jpeg

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
Wonderful items, and a terrific offer! If someone doesn’t purchase the entire lot (and I hope somebody does), please IM me. I’d be interested in the brush and handles for a project.

The two razors are still up for sale or trade. $20 Canadian plus $20 for shipping with tracked number from Canada.

Ok, there doesn't seem to be any interest for the razors so I'll just close the thread. Thanx to all for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom