What's new

FS TiBam and Charcoal Goods Handles Plus Bonus Gifts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to dig deep in my den purge and have two items up for your consideration today.

First up is a brand new Charcoal Goods Bishop Variant brass handle I just received this past month. I was/am considering a new Charcoal Goods razor, but if I do, I will likely go with the magnum hammered handle like I once owned. The Bishop Variant is currently $49 plus $5 shipping on CG site. This is up for sale for $45 delivered CONUS. Save yourself $10. It comes with all the original packaging from CG.

Next up is what has to be my absolute favorite alternate handle, the TiBam New York 90mm Titanium. I use this primarily on my Gillette New SC and Gillette Pre-War Tech razors, but I decided that if it isn't absolutely necessary for my upcoming nomad retirement, it must go. Selling for $50 CONUS. I believe they go for $65 and take a few months from Russia With Love.

The first buyer gets to choose the bonus gift of either the Speick shaving stick OR the 5 tucks of blades.

IMG_8694.jpeg

IMG_8695.jpeg

As always, thanks for your consideration and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

It's Hedley copy.jpg

TiBam SPF and the buyer selected the Speick shaving stick! The CG handle and 5 tucks of blades still available for $45 CONUS!

Let's get this Charcoal Goods handle sold. I am tossing in a half full bottle of PAA Atomic Age Bay Rum (as shown in yesterday's SOTD pic). That's a lot of product (handle, 5 tucks of blades and a 1/2 bottle of terrific aftershave) for $45!
IMG_8689.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom