What's new

Thursday Boots

Actually, I think they failed initial inspection by Thursday. Pretty sure they aren't returns (but I could be wrong)
I'm leery of wearing other people's boots, but if they did sell returns; I'd buy them for steep discount. I'm kind of on the fence about the Chelsea boots and feel like it's too radical of a change with how I dress.

Definitely won't overdo it. Just a little to start
Maybe a second application, but I doubt it.
I'll have to take some pictures of my boots after wearing them for a few months. The chukkas I have are super comfortable. I didn't want suede because I thought they would be too high maintenance, considering I live in Florida.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
That scratch can be covered by a good brown wax / cream... I like a comfy toe box , how's the room in yours ?...When I was young most dress shoes had white threads. You can keep them looking good with a toothbrush and soapy warm water, dry with cotton towel , then go over the threads a

I have to ask them about cream/wax polishes. They recommend only conditioning every 4-6 month. I need to ask them.

captp

Two day evaluation. I wore the brown Presidents all day yesterday. Very comfortable, Damn near broken in out of the box.
Wore the natural Captains all day today; pretty much the same. I can only expect them to get better with 10-20 miles of break in.
I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a high quality, relatively inexpensive boots of this style.

captp

Doe you own red wing iron rangers or wolverine 1000s by chance? If so, what size do you wear in those relative to the Thursdays?

captp

captp

Doe you own red wing iron rangers or wolverine 1000s by chance? If so, what size do you wear in those relative to the Thursdays?
I've never owned either of those (that I can recall), but every shoe or boot I ever bought was a perfect fit in 10 1/2 D.
Thursday has a very liberal return policy if they don't fit, so if you go with what you wear in Wolverine or Red Wing, you should be good.

Top Bottom