What's new

Thrift Store Find! 1970s Atra Elite Plus Matching Hygiene Set!

I have a buddy who works at the thrift store and I'm the first one he calls about new shave stuff. Mostly it's vintage cologne and shave cream, but this seems like something truly special. Its a wooden handle, apparently 24k gold plated Atra Elite plus the rest of the men's hygiene set, all in great condition and seemingly unused.

Attachments

• 0903181413.jpg
    0903181413.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a buddy who works at the thrift store and I'm the first one he calls about new shave stuff. Mostly it's vintage cologne and shave cream, but this seems like something truly special. Its a wooden handle, apparently 24k gold plated Atra Elite plus the rest of the men's hygiene set, all in great condition and seemingly unused.

Just wondering the value of something like this?
As with most things in life it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it...and not a cent more.

Just wondering the value of something like this?

Brother Old School,

Here's your answer: What's the maximum you'd be willing to pay for it?

+1

Our Badger and Blade TOU asks that we do not provide appraisals/valuations
You can always check the “Sold” listings on the online auctions site.

Top Bottom