What's new

Three Way Mirror With LEDs - Calling All Headshavers

hey guys so goes without saying i have no affliation with this seller or any products of this type but wanted to share this product as i love it

so ive seen these floating around for ast few years but they were like over 100+ and i was like no way im paying that much,
also a lot of them didnt have LED at the time i was looking

so in a nutshell remembered the product the other day so thought let me see the prices and i was suprised as theyve come down to a reasonable amount imo

so took a plunge, used it three times and its brilliant, would highly recommend it for headshavers

this the one i got (link below) but from what ive sen and read theyre all pretty much the same size but differ ever so slightly

check out youtube and see them for yourself, most people get it for cutting their hair like fading it themselves and even noticed women getting them for plaiting hair etc, thought it would be great as a headshaver, dont get me wrong its not a must but a nice addition to have especially when you got no one to double check for any missed bits

Nice find Saj. I remember head shaving being a little awkward in the beginning, and even tried to rig up a hand mirror. The reverse mirror image was even more awkward for me. It did not take me long to feel quite comfortable "shaving blind" and by feel for the back of the head. My fingertips do a great job of revealing the missed bits :). But I can see how this would be a useful tool.

Nice find Saj. I remember head shaving being a little awkward in the beginning, and even tried to rig up a hand mirror. The reverse mirror image was even more awkward for me. It did not take me long to feel quite comfortable "shaving blind" and by feel for the back of the head. My fingertips do a great job of revealing the missed bits :). But I can see how this would be a useful tool.
bro i wont lie its not that easy at first as it kinda confuses you as youre looking at the opposite direction of where youre shaving,
like youre stuck in the matrix loool 😂😂😂

Reactions: ewk
Top Bottom