What's new

Three very nice lots

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOT #1

One of our very popular copper bowls returned for the lacquer coming off the interior. Strictly cosmetic in nature, does not affect the effectiveness of the bowl. One full size tub of the new Nor'easter shaving soap that was a prototype as we sorted out the level of menthol. (Thus the blue line drawn through the label to indicate it is not the finished formulation.) Used a few times as evaluating was taking place. One tub of Lather Brothers El Barbero shaving soap used three times.

I'd say the value of these three together is about $55.00. Our first run copper bowls alone are $36.00. Get one of our popular copper lather bowls at a nice discount! Yours for just $41.00 and I pay the shipping. CONUS only please.

IMG_2867.jpeg
IMG_2868.jpeg

LOT #2

First up is the well regarded Muhle 31K257 Ivory Resin Silvertip Fibre Synthetic brush. I bought this new and have used it five times. All original packaging as you can see. This cost me $72.00. The Nor'easter soap was a trial run (thus the line through the label) as we refined the level of menthol we were after. A full five ounces lathered a few times. Simpsons cream is Cafe Latte fragrance, used twice. Weleda shaving cream used twice. Murphy & McNeil Naid shaving soap, 90%. This together has to be over $120.00. It goes to the first $79.00 and I pay the shipping. Pretty much you pay for the brush and the rest is free. CONUS only please.

IMG_2866.jpeg

LOT #3

The Nor'easter soap was a trial run (thus the line through the label) as we refined the level of menthol we were after. A full five ounces lathered a few times. Razorock 400 synthetic brush, Pashana Original Cologne - 99% left, Zingari shaving soap 90%, Kent luxury shaving soap 95%. It all goes to the first $49.00 and I pay the shipping. CONUS only please.

IMG_2869.jpeg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Great deals from a great Vendor. Sometimes I don’t like living in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom