What's new

FS Three straights and some soap

I still have more straight razors than I care to maintain, so I have three more that need a new home. All are user grade razors in very good to excellent condition. All may show some signs of use. I hone my razors without tape. They have been honed on 800 and 5K synthetics followed by a Coe's Dota Creek and a transparent ark. They were finished on a progression of .5 micron, .25 micron and .1 micron balsa strops. They are shave ready by my standards, YMMV. PayPal G&S only please. Includes shipping with tracking to your PayPal CONUS address. Sorry, but not interested in trades. Thanks for looking!

5/8" Ralf Aust. Not used much. Plastic scales. Nice small razor. $80.
5.8 Aust 1.jpg
5.8 Aust 2.jpg

6/8" Ralf Aust. Another razor that has not been used much. Scales are wood, I believe African Blackwood, but not sure. Very nice
razor. $90.
6.8 Aust 1.jpg
6.8 Aust 2.jpg

Masakane. Sold to me as a 13/16" extra hollow ground. Measures 13/16" at toe but tapers to somewhat less at heel.
Good shaver. $35.
Masakane 1.jpg
Masakane 2.jpg

Three soap lot. All used less than 5 or 6 times. A&E Asian Pear, Talbot Chittenango Creek and SV Dolomite. The Dolomite is a refill that I placed in an empty A&E Container. Puck has a surface crack in it for some reason. All three for $35.
Asian Pear.jpg
Chittenango Creek.jpg
Dolomite.jpg

The Friodur I bought from Robert Anderson was as shave ready as any SR I have purchased. If you are starting out with SRs and want to try someone else's edges, these SRs are a good bet at a good price.

GLWTS!

Top Bottom