What's new

FS Three Ralf Aust Razors and two Tony Miller Strops for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my new Timeless razors, Muhle R41, and a new RazoRock razor on the way I am reaching for these straights less and less. All three razors and the Tony Miller strops are like new and all have been purchased within the past 6 months. All in excellent condition.

Top Razor- Ralf Aust 5/8” round point Horn scale I purchased for $190….asking $99.
Middle Razor- Ralf Aust 6/8” round point Horn scale I purchased for $289….asking $125.
Bottom Razor- Ralf Aust 6/8” Spanish tip Olive wood scale with jimps I purchased for $190…asking $99.

Two Tony Miller strops in excellent condition with very limited use like the razors…3 inch oil tanned bridle premium with flax Linen is the darker strop and the lighter one is 3 inch European bridle leather premium also with flax Linen. I paid $103 for each strop….asking $50 each.
These prices include Shipping for Continental US and PayPal goods and services fees.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 791DB887-9227-4E46-8D1E-F64177975CF4.jpeg
    791DB887-9227-4E46-8D1E-F64177975CF4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 191
  • 55AD8D35-887C-43CE-9871-5198D617BB35.jpeg
    55AD8D35-887C-43CE-9871-5198D617BB35.jpeg
    870.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 3B061C96-B4CE-4128-98BD-E410C1561669.jpeg
    3B061C96-B4CE-4128-98BD-E410C1561669.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
Last edited:
With my new Timeless razors, Muhle R41, and a new RazoRock razor on the way I am reaching for these straights less and less. All three razors and the Tony Miller strops are like new and all have been purchased within the past 6 months. All in excellent condition.

Top Razor- Ralf Aust 5/8” round point Horn scale I purchased for $190….asking $99.
Middle Razor- Ralf Aust 6/8” round point Horn scale I purchased for $289….asking $125.
Bottom Razor- Ralf Aust 6/8” Spanish tip Olive wood scale with jimps I purchased for $190…asking $99.

Two Tony Miller strops in excellent condition with very limited use like the razors…3 inch oil tanned bridle premium with flax Linen is the darker strop and the lighter one is 3 inch European bridle leather premium also with flax Linen. I paid $103 for each strop….asking $50 each.
These prices include Shipping for Continental US and PayPal goods and services fees.
The 5/8” Ralf Aust (top razor),and the Tony Miller oil tanned bridle strop (darker strop), have been sold.
Thank you B&B fellow member and Thank you B&B.

Last edited:

The Tony Miller European bridle leather premium strop, (lighter one), has now been sold….Thank you B&B fellow member and Thank you B&B.

To date both Tony Miller strops have been sold along with the Ralf Aust 5/8” round tip. Thank you B&B fellow members and thank you B&B.
Both Ralf Aust 6/8” razors remain open.

The Ralf Aust 6/8” round point horn razor has now been sold. Thank you fellow B&B member and Thank you B&B.

This leaves the beautiful Ralf Aust 6/8” Spanish tip olive wood scale with jimps remaining on the original offer.

The Ralf Aust 6/8” round point horn razor has now been sold. Thank you fellow B&B member and Thank you B&B.

This leaves the beautiful Ralf Aust 6/8” Spanish tip olive wood scale with jimps remaining on the original offer.
The Ralf Aust 6/8” Spanish tip olive wood scale with jimps razor has now been sold. Thank you B&B member and Thank you B&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom