What's new

Three-Piece Thursday

I've seen a lot of clubs and brotherhoods that celebrate a lot of cool things, but I haven't seen one dedicated to the timeless three piece razor. I imagine most of us own at least one, and many who only own one razor have a current production 3-piece.

So here's an opportunity for just about everybody to take part. Maybe you've got an early 20th Century Old Type, New, or New and Improved; or perhaps you're sporting a spiffy new EJ/Merkur/Muhle. Whether you've got a mild-shaving Tech or something aggressive enough to have a nickname like "Beast" or "Sledgehammer"...

...this club could be for you. :001_cool:

So here's a thread for all of us who would like to take a day to enjoy a shave with a 3-piece razor, and share!

Who's in?

3-piece SOTD:

Gillette NEW
Feather
Simpson Special (Best)
Proraso Sandalwood
Lucky Tiger AS

This would have been a good date night shave...DFS with no irritation

3 piece chicken dinner :tongue_sm
NDC gold tech on ikon handle
India Gillette Wilkinson sword( 3 and binned )
Victoria & Margaret preshave oil
Proraso Red sandalwood cream
Vulfix 375s
HBG sandalwood AS
Polo green EDC

Last edited:
I use a Three piece Razor every day of the Week. I have a couple of TTO Razors but I either use my Above the Tie Razor or my Weber, so does tha make me eligible to join. Later this month I will use my Birth Year Razor for the day before the day of and the day after my Birthday.
Can I join?

I use a Three piece Razor every day of the Week. I have a couple of TTO Razors but I either use my Above the Tie Razor or my Weber, so does tha make me eligible to join. Later this month I will use my Birth Year Razor for the day before the day of and the day after my Birthday.
Can I join?
Absolutely! I intended to start something a little fun and inclusive with this thread. :)

Well Thank You. I used my Weber 3pc. with the Classic Handle tonight. Had another BBS/DFS Shave as usual with it. So I killed two birds with one stone. Did my shave for tomorrow and used my 3-piece for Three Piece Thursday.

My favorites, l-r:

Gillette New Goodwill 160 cap and plate, re-plated, rhodium over nickel, UFO Kaiser 100mm steel handle; Gillette New Brit RFB, same re-plating (My favorite), UFO Titan Fine 100mm titanium handle; Fatip Gold Head on Pendragon Handle--patina finish; Gillette Old Style thin cap and plate, Pendragon Handle, polished; Not shown--Joris Palladium with original handle (Sometimes I use it with the rhodium plated Pendragon Handle.).

Tomorrow is the New RFB/UFO Titan Fine, GSB blade, and day two of Mitchells Wool Fat--Fat-dendence month shave.

$10891774_10206149305878758_2322404324522549755_n.jpg
Here's my submission to join this group: The Maggard Razors MR18 3-Piece Double Edge, aptly named "Ol' Faithful". My go to driver for a quick/relaxing shave.

Ball End OLD Type Astra SP (3 face 2 head shaves) just face today
VDH Luxury
Rubberset 400 original boar knot

Attachments

• $DSCF7829.jpg
    $DSCF7829.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom