Three new custom brushes - pre and post bloom

Bob.F Molten Chubby 30mm TGN Finest
$farvour3.jpg
Rod Neep Barrel shaped Red Coral 26mm Extra Silvertip
$neep1.jpg
Rod Neep Special Square with Rounded Corners Ivory 26mm Extra Silvertip
$neep2.jpg

Which one do you guys like ?

I am partial to the Bob F. They are all very nice but I just got a CH2 in 2 band and tend to prefer the larger brushes at the moment.

The square with rounded corners wasn't easy to make. Rod went the extra mile to hand finish that. The picture doesn't do justice to how nice the brush is..

Love the colors and shape of the bloomed Chubby, although I can't fathom shaving with something that big. Does the bottom white brush have a flat bottom to set the brush upright, and if so, does it stand upright even with a big head of lather?

Yes, it has a flat bottom and it stands well with full load of lather.. There is no stability issue whatsoever. It was first made round and then squared / filed by hand to make four flat faces.. So it has many facets in the end..

Love the colors and shape of the bloomed Chubby, although I can't fathom shaving with something that big. Does the bottom white brush have a flat bottom to set the brush upright, and if so, does it stand upright even with a big head of lather?

Top Bottom