What's new

Three great lots - shave gear / watch bands, something for everyone

First up is a Segal DE razor in original box with original factory blades. Present day DE blades work easily with minor trimming to fit the unique shape of the head. See outline of included Segal blade. Also included with this lot is a Muhle R89 razor head only. Stunning fit and finish delivers a smooth shave every time. Used three times. Lastly are four shaving soap samples originally purchased from Shave Dash. Try some very high end soaps for a pittance. Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge (England), Panna Crema Namaste (Italy), Nuavia Blu (Italy), Le PereLucien Cologne Fougere (France). Conservative guess is this is all worth over $50.00. For sale for $35.00 and I pay the shipping. CONUS only please.

IMG_3126.jpeg
IMG_3128.jpeg

Three genuine leather watch bands, all 20 mm in size. The NATO style one is not marked as to manufacturer. The other two are both Geckota out of the UK which is highly regarded. Top quality bands, just not getting much use. No idea what I paid but will take $39.00 for all three.

IMG_3129.jpeg

St. Johns Bay Rum 50% full, Arko shave soap unopened, La Toja shave cream 99%, Heritage Collection Ever-Ready 26mm synthetic shave brush. The brush alone is $60.00. I will take $49.00 total and pay the shipping. CONUS only please.

IMG_3125.jpeg

Top Bottom