What's new

Three Cheers For The Red, White And Blue.....

proxy.php

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.....If you love your freedom thank a vet !!!!

Be safe and careful today....

Remember never to drink and drive while bar-b-q-ing.....

mark the shoeshine boy

Happy Independence Day to all. Take a moment to reflect today on the history of the greatest nation on earth, and talk about it with your kids.

Happy Birthday USA !! As Scotto said, explain to the kids why we are celebrating. Remember our fallen heros who gave all. Thank a vet for his/her service to ensure the many freedoms we enjoy and usually take for granted.

I pray that God will bless and keep those currently serving safe to return to their families.
Sue

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
In honor of the 4th of July, my wife and I (after the little one is asleep) will reenact the battle of Pearl Harbor. This time, I assure you, the Japanese lose.:lol:

ouch said:
In honor of the 4th of July, my wife and I (after the little one is asleep) will reenact the battle of Pearl Harbor. This time, I assure you, the Japanese lose.:lol:

Pearl Harbor, eh? :lol:

mark the shoeshine boy said:
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.....If you love your freedom thank a vet !!!!

Be safe and careful today....

Remember never to drink and drive while bar-b-q-ing.....

mark the shoeshine boy

Mark,

That was an episode of "Wings", where Roy had the "Car-B-Que". You could roast a chicken on the way home from work!

Safe Holidays to everyone.

Randy

Hope you all enjoy your 4th of July celebrations. Also, three cheers for the gorgeous girl modelling the red, white and blue.

Four Sues in an eight word sentance? Sue has never sued anyone in her life. Maybe I will ask to be compensated for posting a photo of me in my Independance Day outfit on the internet, without asking permission. That really annoys me !
Sue

Top Bottom