What's new

GIVEAWAY! Three chances to win!

First time using my new copper bowl. I’m stunned by the Captain’s generosity. I wanted/ordered the standard copper bowl (it’s a beast lather maker). He included a full sized jar of shave cream, a full sized bottle of aftershave balm, a sample of a shave soap, and a sample of an aftershave splash.

I’m probably going to be putting in an order for the shave soap/cream. My wife loves the scent of the Italia.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
First time using my new copper bowl. I’m stunned by the Captain’s generosity. I wanted/ordered the standard copper bowl (it’s a beast lather maker). He included a full sized jar of shave cream, a full sized bottle of aftershave balm, a sample of a shave soap, and a sample of an aftershave splash.

I’m probably going to be putting in an order for the shave soap/cream. My wife loves the scent of the Italia.

I am so glad that you love the copper bowl, the Captain knows what he's doing over there, creating masterpieces all over the place. WOW, see how nice the Captain is? Those cream tubs are 15 a pop, the aftershaves splash bottles are 20 a pop. So that was an awesome giveaway for you woohoo! :thumbup:

And your wife should love the scent of Italia, cause its the best! HEHE 😁

proxy.php

proxy.php

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

Very nice! Looks like you have a little bit of lather in your copper bowl, and looks like you used a bore brush. And that razor looks like its ready for some whisker reduction operation. The Captain gifted me the same Land Ho cream when I bought my scuttle ways back, let me know how you like it, and how you use it. As you know, a cream can either be whipped up in a bowl, or applied direction to face.

I like the Venture scent, its a masculine scent, I've never used a CC aftershave balm, only the splash, so not sure how good those are. I hope that you not only like the aftershave balm, but you also like the scent of Venture. Nice picture!

Top Bottom