What's new

Threading Anyone?

hey was wondering anyone of you guys had threading done? As in like on the cheeks or above the beard line?

Also can anyone on the forum do threading?

Used to get it done at the barbers whenever I had shave or even beard lined up

I think it's something I've been wanting to learn but just never got around to it and can't believe with my million and one threads I haven't asked this question before about threading lool

Btw it's a little painful unless you're used to it, like I used to always have it done so you get used to it and your eyes tend to water, yes that wasn't tears before anyone drills me hahaha 😂

Seriously though it's such an amazing feeling after threading and takes longer for the hair to grow back which was the main reason for me getting it done

Btw to give you an idea of how thick and coarse my facial hair is, I've had the barbers thread actually break due to my facial hair and him needing to pull out more thread on multiple occasions and different barbers we talking here lool 😂

Most South Asian and Turkish barbers do threading but in case you don't know what I'm referring too lol

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Not yet. Still too used to clippers for head and safety razor or barber razor for face and neck.

Reactions: saj
So, basically the thread-bearer pinches the hairs in a loop of string and yanks them out of your cheek?

What's the manicure like?...bamboo slivers under the fingernails? 😄😄😄
It's not something new, been around for a long time my friend

The hair grows back slower then shaving and leave a nice feeling on the skin

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
My wife has her eyebrows done occasionally.

It’s basically the same concept of the Epilady. Grab the hairs and yank them out. One of my friends sisters used an Epilady on her legs back in the 90s. We all tried it once and it pulled a quarter sized patch of hair off my legs, there was blood and pain. Never again for me. For areas that have thinner (less dense) hair like above the beard it may ok.

Reactions: saj
My wife has her eyebrows done occasionally.

It’s basically the same concept of the Epilady. Grab the hairs and yank them out. One of my friends sisters used an Epilady on her legs back in the 90s. We all tried it once and it pulled a quarter sized patch of hair off my legs, there was blood and pain. Never again for me. For areas that have thinner (less dense) hair like above the beard it may ok.
Yea seen those epilator machines before, looked painful for body hair removal lol

Top Bottom