What's new

Thoughts on this brush..

I just wanted to know what you gentlemen think about this Jurassic Park themed shaving brush?
IMG_5129.jpg

Very nice! Love the placement of the giant skeeter! Very well centered!
Lol, wow buddy, that's a trip

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
He does great work unfortunately this particular one isn't mine, but it seems that he does his best to keep them all centered in that way. I was contemplating getting one because the big kid in me says so. It's certainly a trippy brush but it absolutely disgusts my wife as she hates any and all bugs LOL

I was contemplating a Boar but now you got me thinking....
I actually saw that handle somewhere else and thought that would look great with like a synthetic silver tip or a synthetic Tuxedo knot. It would keep the budget in line but give you a great brush also.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
That's cool! But, now it has me thinking... Pair that brush with a ceramic shaving bowl with a "fossil" imprinted on the bottom of the bowl and a straight razor with a major smile that's shaped to look (or be representative of) a raptor claw. :001_smile

I actually saw that handle somewhere else and thought that would look great with like a synthetic silver tip or a synthetic Tuxedo knot. It would keep the budget in line but give you a great brush also.

very cool

I like it. Unique.

That's really neat!
I absolutely like it myself! The only change I would make is I would like the wood to be more of a walnut color as I think that would make the amber pop a little more than the blonde wood. I have spoken to the gentleman who makes them and said it was possible for an extra $15. I haven't decided on the knot but I'm thinking aesthetic wise a two band badger would look fantastic but that would raise the overall price. I can always buy and set the knot myself to save that money too.

That's cool! But, now it has me thinking... Pair that brush with a ceramic shaving bowl with a "fossil" imprinted on the bottom of the bowl and a straight razor with a major smile that's shaped to look (or be representative of) a raptor claw. :001_smile
Very cool idea, you guys are some professional enablers as it has me wanting exactly that now. LOL

I had a flash back of my uncle doing embedded insects jewelry when I was in my very early teens. Sadly, i also remembered an earlier flash back of an induced childhood hallucinatory experience due to adult strength medication and freaked over all the spiders in the house... Sadly, I can't appreciate such art as much as I should. Amber embedded, Jurassic park like allusions really should have a fine place in the imagination.

I had a flash back of my uncle doing embedded insects jewelry when I was in my very early teens. Sadly, i also remembered an earlier flash back of an induced childhood hallucinatory experience due to adult strength medication and freaked over all the spiders in the house... Sadly, I can't appreciate such art as much as I should. Amber embedded, Jurassic park like allusions really should have a fine place in the imagination.
Oh man! That sounds something horrible.

Top Bottom