What's new

Thoughts on MFK Baccarat Rouge 540

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I purchased a sample size of this in the extrait. I really like it. I know it's marketed as a unisex fragrance, but I will wear this without any reservations. I sprayed some on my wrist and I can't stop sniffing it. I would wear this for myself just for my enjoyment. Although I've heard that a lot of people like this.

I have tried both the edp and the extrait. For whatever reason I'm totaly anosmic to BR540. The first sample I bought smelled like ... water. I just figured the sample was bad and canned the rest. Bought 5ml decants of the edp and extrait and had pretty much the same results. For now the decants are put away for a future revisit.

It is a pretty polarizing scent. I happen to love it, but at the same time I can get where people are coming from that can't stand it. Does that make any sense? I get the cotton candy reference, and I usually can't stand fragrances that are super sweet. This one just works for me though.

Ambergris. I think Ambergris is the new or odd note that captured my attention on baccarat. I purchased a decant for my wife to make sure she liked it before committing to a bottle. It has grown on me more and more.

As always, if the fragrance gives you pleasure then what more can you ask for?

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Well.... I did give mine to my daughter. I decided I didn't want something that was unisex. I usually like fragrances that are designed for men.

Top Bottom