What's new

Thought toilet paper was criminal gouging?

Does the sauce taste better than the seasoning?
I never knew that there was a Old Bay hot sauce. Tried the seasoning for the first time a few months back and thought it tasted a bit bitter from the celery seed.

Its still nearly twice the price as what I normally pay!
This is the first time I have run out in about 15 years of using it.
It seems to be hard to get for some reason. I am waiting on Classic Edge to get their shipment in but its been weeks already.
I will buy them out and tell them to order more. This WON"T happen again.
If I see it on sale at 19.99 I'll buy them out every time. I can keep it for many years in a cool place. I wrap electrical tape around the lid to seal it then store it cool.
I'm buying all I can find in the coming year. I plan to live for a little while still but who knows?

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Nah. A drone around these parts would not be well received. Lotta moonshine stills (and other hotbeds of illegal doings) are commonplace...as are their shotgun toting owners.
Drones in Tennessee are just targets and welcomed accordingly.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Its still nearly twice the price as what I normally pay!
This is the first time I have run out in about 15 years of using it.
It seems to be hard to get for some reason. I am waiting on Classic Edge to get their shipment in but its been weeks already.
I will buy them out and tell them to order more. This WON"T happen again.
If I see it on sale at 19.99 I'll buy them out every time. I can keep it for many years in a cool place. I wrap electrical tape around the lid to seal it then store it cool.
I'm buying all I can find in the coming year. I plan to live for a little while still but who knows?

Sometimes when stocks are low some people take advantage. The hot sauce at the top of the thread is another example of same.

I'm not really attached to anything enough to worry about it but if I was I'd do the same as you plan too, buy lots at the right price so you dont need to worry about it.

Just checked my Sysco app. No Old Bay Hot Sauce. It could be under contracted and there not allocated to be sold to other businesses or they don't have it.

Top Bottom