What's new

Thought for every day

Mostly my patients who pay for me being conscious bussy with them. My shave is the mindless meditative moment in the morning when my brain is not booted up due to cafeïne shortage ;-)

I really look forward to shaving, but I have so much other stuff to think about all day that it isn‘t always top of mind....

Today as an example: how do I move that deal forward at work, how did my son’s job interview go, is my daughter’s bag packed properly for school, what’s for dinner, when were the dogs last out, where the hell is my Amazon order, etc.

If I wasn’t so busy with life, I would enjoy planning my shave more for sure. 👍

All I think about when I am at work all day is getting home , going into the bathroom closing the door and shaving.

What do you think about?

Yes indeed, I enjoy my relaxing evening shave, but I think about so many more things during my day.
Shaving, for me, is a magnificent hobby ---- but certainly not an obsession. My daily thoughts are elsewhere.

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
I am retired so I spend as much time as I want shaving in the mornings. Well, I do have a part-time job as a grandchild transport engineer.
I enjoy my daily morning shave and my employment as a part time grandchild transport engineer and educator. I think he learns more riding with me than he does riding the school bus if you know what I mean. Sometimes I forget he’s sitting behind me in his car seat.

What is conscious bussy? Trying to work out a potential typo but coming up blank. This is something people pay you for?
Nah I am a therapist I have to listen diagnose and choose the right acupuncture treatment insert the needles manipulate them when needed while monitoring reaction not forget to remove them before they dress up and leave. That admin part is no brainer.

So yeah when I shove a needle in someone I do think about what I am doing and why else it would be darts blinded

Top Bottom