What's new

Those could make a lotta pennies...

Look closely and you can see - Heavyweight on the left (flared edge) and Standard on the right (rolled edge).

IMG_3627.jpeg

Plan to order the standard on September 2nd. I am really looking forward to it. Of course, that also means more Nor'Easter aftershave for me and lime soap for my wife.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Plan to order the standard on September 2nd. I am really looking forward to it. Of course, that also means more Nor'Easter aftershave for me and lime soap for my wife.

You won't regret it. The copper bowl is PHENOMENAL!! And Nor'easter has also been a favorite of mine this summer.

I like the heavier bowl, but I like even more the rolled edge. When I get approval from SWMBO, I’ll probably go with the rolled edge. My old hands don’t like edges like the heavy duty has.

You won't regret it. The copper bowl is PHENOMENAL!! And Nor'easter has also been a favorite of mine this summer.
Just have to figure out the budget, after the youngest started college and having a truck repair bill over $400. It's been a rough month, but it will work out. We have a lot more disposable income these days than when I was younger.

Top Bottom