What's new

This Truck Doesn't Stop

don't get in front of this truck...it does not have to stop...Oklahoma state law.....

full

mark tssb

Last edited by a moderator:
I think UPS and FedEx have exclusively assigned trucks to make trips to Ron's residence. Ron probably knows both the UPS and FedEx guys by name.

I hear there is a whole bathroom setup in the truck so he can sample the wares before taking ownership.

Hmmm.. I've suggested that UPS move the Hodgkins IL distribution center to Central OK to expedite my soap and cream orders...:001_tt2:

the new mail carrier in oklahoma get stuck on the "guenther gut route"...legend has it this route has made many a young men turn old before thier time....

look at this 29 year old cariier who has been on ron's route for just 2 and half years.....

full

"this route sucks...."

mark tssb

mark the shoeshine boy said:
the new mail carrier in oklahoma get stuck on the "guenther gut route"...legend has it this route has made many a young men turn old before thier time....

look at this 29 year old cariier who has been on ron's route for just 2 and half years.....

full

"this route sucks...."
mark tssb
It obvious that this is shallow propaganda intended to besmirch my good shopping practices. Look at that man! Any carrier on my route is cleanly shaven!! Nice try Mark.:001_tt2:

this poor man use to be a clean shaving gentlemen, but carrying all of this shaving stuff has turned him against any grooming at all....

one more bad day and he'll go postal !!!!

mark tssb

Top Bottom