What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

The best thing someone could do for this thread is to get it shut down, but such behavior is beneath me, so now I will take one for the team, which makes the next post the beginning of the 20th page!

Close this thread? Never! It behooves us as firearms owners and wet shavers in these trying times to pass on both disciplines to those seeking such enlightenment as we can provide.

Having chicken nachos bake on the grill tomorrow while we camp on the beach of Lake Huron. My buddy smoked the chicken and pulled it. This is pertinent because it’s also going to be sprinkled with the diced and sautéed gizzard bits.

Long live the gizzard thread!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Having chicken nachos bake on the grill tomorrow while we camp on the beach of Lake Huron. My buddy smoked the chicken and pulled it. This is pertinent because it’s also going to be sprinkled with the diced and sautéed gizzard bits.

Long live the gizzard thread!
I need to find the stainless steel roofing screws that we found in one of our hens that NEVER did lay any eggs. Coolest thing ever!

I'll post a picture if I find it.

FarmerTan

I need to find the stainless steel roofing screws that we found in one of our hens that NEVER did lay any eggs. Coolest thing ever!

I'll post a picture if I find it.
IMG_20200714_124719016~2.jpg

Note the spirals from the screw that are barely visible.

In my professional opinion (LOL) I figure the GERD was bothering that hen so bad she forgot to lay her eggs!

FarmerTan

View attachment 1125587
Note the spirals from the screw that are barely visible.

In my professional opinion (LOL) I figure the GERD was bothering that hen so bad she forgot to lay her eggs!
Clarification: (like anything I post, if you've ever seen any of my posts, they should not be posted, or definitely clarified!) There was only one screw, and it was in her gizzard.

While I'm here: anyone know if a hen can get GERD?

FarmerTan

Man am I ever craving some gizzards and livers.
Check 'em fer roofing screws first!

I figure that screw was in there 2 years. So just for @Ad Astra : how much gravel did it take to do that to the screw?

I'm thinking about feeding them chickens ball bearings and getting some "bird shot" out of them!

Get it...... "bird shot"..... from a chicken?!

Man, I got a million of 'em, and luckily fer y'all, I am here. ALL WEEK!

Aren't you glad I don't take this on the road? And save my best material for this EXCLUSIVE audience?!?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Check 'em fer roofing screws first!

I figure that screw was in there 2 years. So just for @Ad Astra : how much gravel did it take to do that to the screw?

I have *no* idea ... here we have fish (mullet) that have gizzards. We prefer the Spanish name, Lisa.

You can't catch them with a hook, they only eat green-growing stuff. Mullet nets are thrown.

The gizzard helps the fish digest the green stuff. It IS a low-cost fish, used for bait many places.

Lightly fried and eaten very fresh, to me it tastes like chicken! Yes, really. Snow white meat.

But they don't eat screws, or even hooks.

AA

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Yup, you have done it. You have started a fad, Daryl. Although it may come in handy where you live.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
One of my co-workers just added a laser to his Ruger. To me the LCP is a close range oh **** point and shoot pistol. It is not the type of pistol you are going to want in a gun battle at 15 or 20 yards.

Do y'all think that type of pistol is worth spending the money for a laser sight? I am sure I will get mixed reviews but I just don't see much benefit.

Everyone please disregard my original post.

Top Bottom