What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
And we didn’t even get paid!!

Yeah we did...we got to eat...Calf Ears!

Uncle would throw a few "fresh" ones to the dogs that were patiently waiting for a "treat" by the branding iron fire.

I can still smell that burnt hair from the branding.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Have any of y’all had Turkey ears? They are like calf ears but from a turkey.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Been watching Lone Star Law.
Looks like a great job and I know my neighbor really enjoys his job.
I never had enough schooling to get hired.
Fried chicken livers and gizzards go good while watching this show.

martym

Went out West for college graduations. Nephew and his wife received their master’s and one niece received her bachelor’s.
So I picked up fried chicken gizzards and fried chicken livers on the way home.
Carried my LCP with laser.
So many Texas State Troopers. On the way home they seemed to be just going on duty. Caravans of 7-10 at a time were common. We saw 10 units down for lunch in Rio Grande City at the same place. They stay at hotels about an hour from where they patrol because there’s no place for them to stay out West.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Went out West for college graduations. Nephew and his wife received their master’s and one niece received her bachelor’s.
So I picked up fried chicken gizzards and fried chicken livers on the way home.
Carried my LCP with laser.
So many Texas State Troopers. On the way home they seemed to be just going on duty. Caravans of 7-10 at a time were common. We saw 10 units down for lunch in Rio Grande City at the same place. They stay at hotels about an hour from where they patrol because there’s no place for them to stay out West.

Congrats on the kids making it out of college.

Does all the Troopers in the area mean....it's getting busy at the border? :biggrin1:

martym

Just a bit busy down here!! Lots of overtime to be had for the hungry dogs.

And thank you. We have one niece to go and our other nephew has 3 semesters left for his doctorate in Education.

martym

we drove by the liver and gizzard place in La Joya, Texas on Saturday. I was carrying my LCP with laser but….we didn’t stop. For some reason I didn’t feel up for that heavy of a meal and didn’t even feel like the cornbread. Maybe it was being outside all day in the 105° heat.
It was a brutal day.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
we drove by the liver and gizzard place in La Joya, Texas on Saturday. I was carrying my LCP with laser but….we didn’t stop. For some reason I didn’t feel up for that heavy of a meal and didn’t even feel like the cornbread. Maybe it was being outside all day in the 105° heat.
It was a brutal day.

You had your laser and did not stop for giblets? That is completely unacceptable. :lol:

I came for the thread title. I stayed out of nutritional curiosity. What have I learned? Ostensibly that lasers and testicles are most likely an unfriendly combination. But I'm guessing said turkey cajones are good taco filling.

Top Bottom