What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Positivity is always better than negativity. Therefore I am using an optimistic dipping sauce.

ROFL! I am trying now to imagine what a pessimistic dipping sauce would taste like?

While I have never experienced or wouldn’t know what *** would taste like? ;)

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Lol’d. It takes the art of swallowing without touching it with the tip of your tongue. :)

Kind of like holding hands and then the front person touches the electric fence. Urinating on them was always a right of passage as a wee lad in the 70's.

OkieStubble

I think you are right. It is very Optimistic though.

See, I’m turning over a new leaf. We don’t need no stinking pessimism!

Kind of like holding hands and then the front person touches the electric fence. Urinating on them was always a right of passage as a wee lad in the 70's.

Lol’d. Yeah, y’all just didn’t have enough to do. I was catching horny toads and tarantulas in the early 70’s. :)
Edit: And tadpoles.
Edit again: And Crawdads.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Those were the good old days.
I look back on them fondly but would never ever no way no how want to repeat them.

OkieStubble

I blame Scott. :)

48597473-8282-468F-98C0-8EF1CF1ABA73.jpeg

Sooo, when I used to go out west backpacking a lot, we would end up in Wyoming often with relatives of a great friend. The bars were really good. One of the treats we looked forward to was the mountain of bull fries you could get for $5.
15D055B3-91E3-4678-8F46-1457FA7E8515.jpeg

Anyone else enjoy these? An upcoming backpacking trip has me thinking about all the great times in Wyoming bars!

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Sooo, when I used to go out west backpacking a lot, we would end up in Wyoming often with relatives of a great friend. The bars were really good. One of the treats we looked forward to was the mountain of bull fries you could get for $5.
View attachment 1250949

Anyone else enjoy these? An upcoming backpacking trip has me thinking about all the great times in Wyoming bars!

My uncle owns a ranch and my aunt used to call them calf ears so us kids would eat them. We would help with the dehorning, castrating, and vaccinating when it was time to work cattle.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
And we didn’t even get paid!!
My dad would always tell me that he feeds me, put clothes on my back, shoes on my feet, food on my plate, and that’s plenty of pay.
The good old days.

The other day I told my youngest to empty the trash and she told me I owed her a dollar.
I said sure but you owe me for the clothes, shoes, food, pool, computer, and room that you have. She understood.

OkieStubble

And we didn’t even get paid!!
My dad would always tell me that he feeds me, put clothes on my back, shoes on my feet, food on my plate, and that’s plenty of pay.
The good old days.

The other day I told my youngest to empty the trash and she told me I owed her a dollar.
I said sure but you owe me for the clothes, shoes, food, pool, computer, and room that you have. She understood.

Lol'd. When my kids were young, they would fight over who was going to get to rub Dad's feet with lotion when he get's out of the shower. Now they are grown and have kids of their own.

Now, If I ask any of my Grandkids if they would like to put lotion on Pa Pa's dry feet when he gets out of the shower?

They're like, "$20 bucks, Jack, or forget about it! Times have indeed changed. :)

Top Bottom