What's new

Fenix Lights and Lasers on our Lizard Tongues.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Apropos, just replaced my compact red SIG laser with this green laser combo on my P229 house gun. Not a dazzle light but just for ID and housecleaning. Pretty impressed with the size and weight of the unit, and best of all magnetic charging with an external ready indicator - can't remember how many times I had to replace those dang button batteries at the most inopportune time. Very handy at 25-50 feet.

View attachment 1241024

House gun? Man, I would be taking that sexy thing Bar. B. Q.'ing! :)

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I have a laser on my LCP II and my Glock 43. I can shoot them either way. The Ruger is pretty much point and shoot and added the laser for that reason. Yes I know I started this thread as an anti-laser thread but I have changed my mind. I liked the red laser on my Ruger so much I put a green one on the Glock. And some nights when I come home I may unload the pistol, lock open the slide, and have a hey day with the laser and the cats.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I have a laser on my LCP II and my Glock 43. I can shoot them either way. The Ruger is pretty much point and shoot and added the laser for that reason. Yes I know I started this thread as an anti-laser thread but I have changed my mind. I liked the red laser on my Ruger so much I put a green one on the Glock. And some nights when I come home I may unload the pistol, lock open the slide, and have a hey day with the laser and the cats.

It’s always the prerogative of an 8 foot, mythical, woodland creature, to change his mind. :)

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Dinner:
16793B33-8E40-46B7-B338-B447A9981656.jpeg

martym

Come on down.
A funny side note: during the 60 mile one way trip to my in laws we saw more than 30 Texas Highway Patrol units patrolling U.S. Highway 83. It was 102° in Roma, Texas when we were visiting.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Come on down.
A funny side note: during the 60 mile one way trip to my in laws we saw more than 30 Texas Highway Patrol units patrolling U.S. Highway 83. It was 102° in Roma, Texas when we were visiting.

I think it is supposed to get close to 110 today. It's freaking April.

martym

I think it is supposed to get close to 110 today. It's freaking April.
Mickey shows 102° for the high here at work but it’s cooler here because of the breeze blowing off the Rio Grande River. I’m sure 110° is pretty accurate closer to my home.
But tomorrow we will be at the house on South Padre Island just relaxing.
446C05A6-B253-4362-90C7-4859F6E360A7.png

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Mickey shows 102° for the high here at work but it’s cooler here because of the breeze blowing off the Rio Grande River. I’m sure 110° is pretty accurate closer to my home.
But tomorrow we will be at the house on South Padre Island just relaxing.
View attachment 1248917

That will be nice. I could stand a fresh caught Red Drum. Do you mind if I drive down? It's only 9 hours if I stop once to pee. I am 55 I am not sure that is possible.

martym

That’s funny.
We have an extra room and it has its own bathroom.
Come on down.
We will be there til Sunday evening.
Dinner tomorrow night will be fried livers and gizzards and I’ll be putting a fresh battery in my laser that on my LCP and a fresh battery in my Fenix flashlight.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
That’s funny.
We have an extra room and it has its own bathroom.
Come on down.
We will be there til Sunday evening.
Dinner tomorrow night will be fried livers and gizzards and I’ll be putting a fresh battery in my laser that on my LCP and a fresh battery in my Fenix flashlight.

The fresh batteries are hard to pass up.

Top Bottom