What's new

This is the best shaving forum!

And once again today, looking for opinions/reviews of Taylor of Old Bond Street shaving cream scents (a buddy recommended), the internet once again lead me back to Badger & Blade. I'm always glad when my internet searches lead me here because of the wide and varied experience and knowledge here, useful opinions, shared reviews and the well documented history of all things shaving related (including photos!) that are found on these pages. And everyone seems nice here too, an added bonus-

So I just thought I'd say "Thanks!" and "Hi", which I rarely do. This is truly the best shaving related forum I've found. (now, I'll go back to lurking around) Ciao!

Hi, welcome to the forum! Since I was introduced to Taylors of Old Bond Street shaving creams and Soaps I haven't really looked beyond them. Highly recommended. You can access buy a sampler pack that has 16 variations of the cream to find your favourite scents. All the best in your search there!

Welcome to the forums. There is another shaving forum out their?!!! :001_rolle

Not a fan of TOBS myself. I had one hard soap and Mr Taylors scent in cream, nice scent but I didn't care for the performance.

You mentioned your Fatboy was a 1967. Just wondering what the letter/number combo on the razor was since the Fatboy was only made from 1958(D3) to 1962(H1). 1967 would have been a Slim.

Agreed, this site is fantastic. Members here are have been so helpful, generous, extremely knowledgeable, kind, courteous, friendly, oh, and did I mention very helpful? You'll be glad you found it. Welcome!

Top Bottom