What's new

This is not a Krona...

At least I don't think it is. No date codes, patent numbers or branding. I was told it might be an old Krona knockoff, but it's adjustable. What do you guys think?

Here it is open; no numbers visible:

proxy.php

And here it is closed. Note that the adjustment numbers are now visible:

proxy.php

And I haven't a clue as to what this is. :confused1

I've never seen one of those, but how awesome is that! It's like Schick's version of the bottom dial Fatboy:thumbup:.

I would so totally hold on to that.

It's one of a kind, please pass it on to a museum, so the masses can also enjoy.
I might consider that... for the right price. :biggrin1:

I'm a little afraid to use this razor. What if it's some kind of mystical gypsy razor that curses you to only use Mach 3's after you shave with it? :scared:

If that's not a Krona based razor, it's awfully close. I only have a later model Krona here to look at right now (plastic TTO knob), but it is VERY similar.

Can you add more pictures of the head design, etc? Like...

Top down open
Top down closed
Underneath
From the side, open and closed.

Perhaps a little less light/flash to reduce the flares.

Does it click when you're setting it, or are the numbers just a guide?

If that's not a Krona based razor, it's awfully close. I only have a later model Krona here to look at right now (plastic TTO knob), but it is VERY similar.

Can you add more pictures of the head design, etc? Like...

Top down open
Top down closed
Underneath
From the side, open and closed.

Perhaps a little less light/flash to reduce the flares.

Does it click when you're setting it, or are the numbers just a guide?

It does click when you set it. The head design is like a krona, but with no branding or numbers or anything. I'll get some more pics up when I can.

I was looking at the way the Krona works. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to make an adjustable out of it. The doors raise straight up for a good ways before opening. You'd just have to regulate that natural action, and perhaps reinforce it a bit to make the blade firm.

I had an older Krona (unmarked doors, metal TTO knob) walk through the door today. The head design is the same as what I can see in yours. It is marked Schick and Pat Pending under the head though.

A little off the wall this ....but it couldn't be some sort of Soviet block Schick copy could it? We've seen loads of other cold war erea western 'knock' off's and copies.

A little off the wall this ....but it couldn't be some sort of Soviet block Schick copy could it? We've seen loads of other cold war erea western 'knock' off's and copies.

When I first posted it this did come up. It very well could be a Soviet knockoff, but I've never even heard of one that's adjustable. It's spooky.

C'mon guys .... it is obviously an AREA 51 RAZOR taken from debri of the UFO crash. (Photos show ALL Aliens are Clean Shaven!)

Gee! Don't you guys watch TV anymore?

Next thing you will post will be the 5 SIDED TRIANGULAR RAZOR BLADE ... or something else so common!

Top Bottom