What's new

This is Manly, But that's not!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
wait.. is a lime a fruit? Because I dont know if I can drink Corona without one.

And does the Sam Adams Cherry wheat count as fruiting the beer? Or how about the Blue Point Blueberry..?

YOU CANNOT HAVE MY MAN CARD!!! I AM KEEPING IT :lol:
Switch to Modelo- Corona is junk.

Corona is what I drink when I'm at a crap "wanna-be-cowboy" bar and they don't have anything worth drinking and are out of MGD. Though most of the time if it is that bad I'll just get Tequila with water and lime.

wait.. is a lime a fruit? Because I dont know if I can drink Corona without one.

And does the Sam Adams Cherry wheat count as fruiting the beer? Or how about the Blue Point Blueberry..?

YOU CANNOT HAVE MY MAN CARD!!! I AM KEEPING IT :lol:

Are you talking about beer or wine coolers? You're not a high school cheerleader are you? You don't get a man card!
I like my beer to taste like beer...unless it tastes like coffee because that's manly too. Speaking of coffee I like my coffee to taste like coffee...except when it tastes like whiskey because whiskey is an acceptable additive to coffee. Of course my whiskey should only taste like whiskey...unless it tastes like Coke in which case you mixed it wrong, but I'll give you another shot at doing it before I get mad and take on the whole bar. Cause I'm a MAN!

Also, if it's not bacon, venison or beef it's a vegetable!

:001_tongu

Last edited:
Are you talking about beer or wine coolers? You're not a high school cheerleader are you? You don't get a man card!
I like my beer to taste like beer...unless it tastes like coffee because that's manly too. Speaking of coffee I like my coffee to taste like coffee...except when it tastes like whiskey because whiskey is an acceptable additive to coffee. Of course my whiskey should only taste like whiskey...unless it tastes like Coke in which case you mixed it wrong, but I'll give you another shot at doing it before I get mad and take on the whole bar. Cause I'm a MAN!

Also, if it's not bacon, venison or beef it's a vegetable!

:001_tongu

Wine coolers. HAH.

Here goes your mancard
$14607625-shredding-credit-card-isolated-with-copy-space-on-white-background.jpg

went out for dinner with clients last night, had my first Rekorerlig strawberry and lime cider. it was manly because I had it with a medium-cooked steak and potatoes.

"Rekorderlig Strawberry & Lime Cider is made from the purest Swedish spring water and is bursting with deliciously ripe summer strawberry flavours. Serve over ice and add fresh mint for a taste sensation." - that's manly!

Top Bottom