What's new

This is crazy, my eyes are burning

Wow I put on some proraso pre shave and this stuff really does give a cooling effect. I thought you guys were exaggerating. My face feels like crazy cool but my eyes are really really dry. I didn't put any around my eyes I guess the fumes just got up there. It burns a lot. Is it always like this?

Yes, it is alway a very cool experience. My guess is that you might be using too much. it took me a whle before I found the right amount and how to properly apply it. I used way too much the first several times I used it. Basically I get about a pea sized portion, maybe a little more, and use that for my entire neck and cheeks.

I didn't put this on to shave, I just wanted to try it out so I didn't use any water at all. I guess that's also the cause.

Stop rubbing it in your eye and it won't burn so much. :biggrin:

All joking aside, when I use it, I apply it right after a nice mist of Thayers. It's amazing how little you need. That little jar can last a lifetime.

It's like getting smacked in the face with a 14lb. block of ice! Real nice in these 105+ temps. Does a good job on my nasal allergies too :cool:

Wolfman said:
It's like getting smacked in the face with a 14lb. block of ice! Real nice in these 105+ temps. Does a good job on my nasal allergies too :cool:
Yes of course, the first thing I though off when I took a whif of it was the stuff you put on your chest when you are sick. Smells like it has the same main ingredients.

bigDee said:
Yes of course, the first thing I though off when I took a whif of it was the stuff you put on your chest when you are sick. Smells like it has the same main ingredients.

It's the eucalyptus in it. It's great stuff and you can thank australia (and me of course) for it :)

Top Bottom