What's new

This hobby has gotten out of control...

I ran into a local store to grab some things to clean. Up my work truck today. It has 3500 miles so just some glass cleaner and some stuff to clean the dash and what not.

Next to the cleaning supplies were the air fresheners, and ya know I gotta grab something....

I have a problem.

IMG_20200722_113819.jpg

If your wondering, think sweet smelling powder and I don't hate it

:)

KM

I might have to see if we can get them in at where I work. We have a display of a as air fresheners in corny shapes so why not that

I've seen the Little Trees brand for years, and have used their "New Car" and other scents, but I don't think I've ever seen "Fresh Shave." If I do I'll try it.

And Scaramouche, you beat me to the quote from Red October.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
This is now on my car's shifter with no apologies!

Smells familiar. Not Clubman or Rive Gauche, the two most popular barbershop scents ... But I will figure it out. One that I have ... Possibly Floid Vigoroso!

AA

And just as I'm now on the road to going back to being a minimalist, I see air fresheners smelling like after shave. You guys are a bad influence:a26:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
OK, I haven't been driving much - WFH - but just had a chance driving to analyze this air freshener's scent.

Knew I'd smelled it before; in my opinion, it smells like JPG's Le Male. (Anyone else weigh in here? What's it smell like to you?)

Now that is a super-popular cologne; probably a safe choice for the Little Tree people.

I don't care for it particularly - too powdery - but they sell/did sell a lot of it.

The air freshener's cool factor is fairly high, so it's worth it.

AA

Top Bottom