What's new

This day in B&B history

I just noticed that sometime today the total post count for the B&B Forums topped 500,000!

An amazing amount of posts in such a short time!

Its the most I have ever seen cept WoW forums but there is more than one of those. Plus this is the most active one I have been on.

Between this awesome forum, the fantastic members and the outstanding work from by the mods, is it really any wonder???
B&B is the best and I am honored to be part of it....:thumbup:

Hat's off to the team that founded B&B and to the moderators who keep the place BBS.

Cheers

Jeremy

+500,000
I often sit here fat, dumb and happy, with little regard for the effort these guys put into the site. I know a lot goes on behind the scenes. I can't imagine how hard it must be to hold down a real job and maintain a family life while devoting so much to this site. They've made it "the" top notch shaving venue.

I couldn't do it and I appreciate their efforts greatly.
three cheers:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am a member of a forum with over 69 million posts believe it or not. You actually have to pay to be a member as well (about 116000 members at $10 apiece too), but it's not about shaving.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I just noticed that sometime today the total post count for the B&B Forums topped 500,000!

Other things that happened on this day-

The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor
The Declaration of Independence was signed
The first day of Winter

(Don't worry- we didn't pass the half mil mark today, either. :lol:)

I am a member of a forum with over 69 million posts believe it or not. You actually have to pay to be a member as well (about 116000 members at $10 apiece too), but it's not about shaving.

Sorry, smut sites don't count. :tongue_sm

Top Bottom