What's new

FS Thinning the Cabinet - Fatboy, SuperSpeed, Strop, and a Couple Pipes

Hi All,
My wife and I recently had our first child and I decided it was as good a time as any to thin out some of my hobby stuff. All the items are available for US shipping via USPS. Thanks!

E2 (1959) Fatboy - Excellent condition, doors open and close smoothly, even blade gap, some paint loss on numbers. Cleaned in heated ultrasonic. $60 USA
IMG_0792.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

1947 (no date code) Superspeed with Original Box - Razor appears to be unused, but obviously that is impossible to tell. Required no cleaning when I purchased it; I see no signs of soap buildup or use otherwise. Box is in okay condition given its age. The rear "hinge" has begun to crack. Does not include the original blade bank that would have been included. $60 USA
IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

Homemade 3" Italian Leather Strop - I dabble in some leatherwork from time to time and I made myself a nice 3" strop from some blue Conceria Walpier Buttero leather in blue. I had enough left over to make another so I thought I would offer it up here. It is 24" long and 3" wide with bronzed hardware and a nylon webbing secondary stropping surface. Edges have been beveled and edged, back of the leather has been treated with Tokonole and would take a paste quite well, and leather surface has been treated with Saphir Pate de lux and is a slightly faster draw than a typical veg-tanned leather.
$45 USA

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

NOS Unsmoked Conway Pipe - These pipes were manufactured by Singleton and Cole in England and are great smokers. Includes pouch. $50 USA
IMG_0798.jpg

Top Bottom