What's new

FS Thinning collection, selling 12 razors with some freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy 2 or more razors and I pay shipping. Add $5 shipping if buying 1 razor.

Buy 3 or more razors and get your choice of Lord L6 or Dreadnought shavette FREE (first come first served)

Snmirn Adjustable with case and stand, Like new $20
Yaqi The Final Cut adjustable, gunmetal finish, Like new $20
PAA Phantom Blue plastic slant, Like new $20
Razorock ECO, hulk green, Like new $20
Razorine Flatboy, Like new, $25
Gem Micromatic, some wear but still nice, $20 or buy both Gems for $35 and get free blades
Gem Featherweight Deluxe, some wear but still nice, $20 or buy both Gems for $35 and get free blades
Yaqi Mellon with Yaqi black and chrome handle, Like new $20
Yaqi Katana, takes half DE blade, Like new $20
Gillette A3 Red Tip, some brassing, $20
Gillette L2 Tech, nice, $20
Gillette L1 Super Speed, nice, $20

I will post pictures in the order listed above. Please ask if you need more pictures.

20230106_064426.jpg

20230106_071804.jpg

20230106_065013.jpg

20230106_071954.jpg

20230106_072226.jpg

Group picture of all that remains for sale. See more pictures above.

I lowered some prices and added some blades.

Buy 2 or more razors and I pay shipping. Add $5 shipping if buying 1 razor. (CONUS only)

Buy 2 or more razors and get Dreadnought shavette FREE (first come first served)

Snmirn Adjustable, like new with case and stand, $15 includes 5 Astra SP blades
Razorine Flatboy, Like new, $24 includes 5 Astra SP blades
Gem Micromatic, some wear but still nice, $19 with half of the blades shown (first buyer gets 2 PTFE blades)
Gem Featherweight Deluxe, some wear but still nice, $19 with half of the blades shown (first buyer gets 2 PTFE blades)
Buy both Gems for $34 shipped CONUS, plus get all 15 blades as shown

Or take everything shown below for $55 shipped with tracking CONUS.

20230113_153151.jpg

FINAL PRICE DROP

See Pictures Above

Buy 2 or more razors and I pay shipping. Add $5 shipping if buying 1 razor. (CONUS only)

Buy 2 or more razors and get Dreadnought shavette FREE (first come first served)

Snmirn Adjustable, like new with case and stand, $15 includes 5 Astra SP blades
Razorine Flatboy, Like new, $20 includes 5 Astra SP blades
Gem Micromatic, some wear but still nice, $18 with half of the blades shown (first buyer gets 2 PTFE blades)
Gem Featherweight Deluxe, some wear but still nice, $18 with half of the blades shown (first buyer gets 2 PTFE blades)
Buy both Gems for $32 shipped CONUS, plus get all 15 blades as shown

Or take everything for $55 shipped with tracking CONUS.

I'm going to let this run through the weekend and then close it. If you have any interest in the remaining items let me know now. Thanks!

There have been discussions about the blade gap on the Flatboy. Here's a picture of the blade gap on my Flatboy. It takes a bit of concentration but one can achieve a really good shave with it. It's different and that's what makes it fun.

I'm letting this ad run through the weekend and then I'll close it Monday morning. If you have any interest in these remaining items please let me know. Thanks!

Here are some shaves I posted with the Flatboy.

20230108_160434.jpg

Closing this ad. Sold 8 razors and gave away 2; made some elbow room in my razor storage. Many thanks B&B and buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom