What's new

Thinking to get a Blackland Blackbird

Hi at all,

as the title notes I‘m thinking to get a Blackland Blackbird razor but otherwise I am wondering if the shaving will be a completely different experience or even the performance is any better than my RR Game Changer .84, my current daily driver.
What do you think? Will the investment worth it or not?
For more than 2 days of growth i use my DS.Z0 in stainless steel.
And I am waiting for delivery of a DS.S9 Ti (hope it is similar to the GC .84 but in titanium).
Thank you
I guess the new release gives you a new option to think about

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Have been shaving off and on with the Blackbird OC in SS for quite a while now. It's a close shaver for sure...excellent razor. I'm not sorry I bought it at all. It's staying in my rotation. I use my RazoRock razors, Lupo and Game Changer, when I need a much less close, easier shave. There's nothing wrong with the Game Changer, it just isn't in the same class as the Blackbird as far as it's ability to provide an extremely close shave. I find it necessary to have razors like the Lupo and Game Changer in my rotation...because my face isn't always up for super-close.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Have been shaving off and on with the Blackbird OC in SS for quite a while now. It's a close shaver for sure...excellent razor. I'm not sorry I bought it at all. It's staying in my rotation. I use my RazoRock razors, Lupo and Game Changer, when I need a much less close, easier shave. There's nothing wrong with the Game Changer, it just isn't in the same class as the Blackbird as far as it's ability to provide an extremely close shave. I find it necessary to have razors like the Lupo and Game Changer in my rotation...because my face isn't always up for super-close.
You must not be talking about the Lupo 95, because that razor is quite efficient. 😎

Top Bottom