What's new

Thinking of trying some Mike's Natural Soaps

I have been using the Rose & Ceadarwood for a couple of weeks and it's very nice. A mellow and relaxing scent that is a great way to start the morning. It's not the easiest lathering soap I've ever used, but it works well.

This morning, I broke out my sample of the Hungarian Lavender. Outstanding! Too bad he's out of stock on that right now, or I'd have ordered a couple of bars.

The bars are a hard soap, but not hard like a triple milled soap, you can dig your fingernail in them and squash them a bit if you put some force behind it. Much harder than something like Cella though. I was able to stuff some of the Rose & Ceadarwood into a push-up tube to make a shave stick.

Mike's is definitely my favorite soap. I've tried several scents, but have settled on:

Lime
Orange, Cedarwood & Black Pepper
Vetiver
Bay Rum

My one piece of advice is to start with a wetter brush than you are used to, and then load the brush up like you mean it.

I find Mike's likes the water up front, while Mystic Waters likes a drier brush and then added water. Stirling is in the middle but is not as finicky.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
if I were to try some of these scents which would be my go to for a non lingering scent. Without being to floral.

Great performance in all the flavors I've tried. Try his samples as scent is a matter of preference. Very good soap.

Top Bottom