What's new

Thinking Of Getting A Chubby 3

Here the Chubby 3in full bloom, you can get a scale for how massive it is.

Simpsons7.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
So now I have the Chubby 3 in both Best and Super and a synthetic Trafalgar 3 inbound. The Best seems softer but maybe it’s broken in better. I don’t know and won’t start using them until after I finish a 5 puck PIF I’m working on.
Is there another big Simpson brush I “need” before I retire and stop spending crazy money?

So now I have the Chubby 3 in both Best and Super and a synthetic Trafalgar 3 inbound. The Best seems softer but maybe it’s broken in better. I don’t know and won’t start using them until after I finish a 5 puck PIF I’m working on.
Is there another big Simpson brush I “need” before I retire and stop spending crazy money?
Polo 14?

So now I have the Chubby 3 in both Best and Super .... The Best seems softer but maybe it’s broken in better. I don’t know and won’t start using them until after I finish a 5 puck PIF I’m working on.

You mean, the Chubby 3 Best seems softer than the Chubby 3 Super, but as you have not used them, this is your perception on them in their dry state?
If so, read #39 and the next 3 posts following and his update later on in #62.

martym

Yes. It’s just from soaping them up a few times and just trying to break them in but so far the Best feels smoother/softer on my face.
I love both and there’s no way I will get rid of them. This is just my perception. Won’t know for certain the difference or if there will be a big enough difference so that I can tell a difference until I begin to use them. Basically just talking out load to myself wondering to myself if the price difference is worth it! Only the Shadow knows.

I almost bought another Chubby 3 in Best. Very inexpensive but do I really need 3 Chubbys?

With a Chubby 3 Super already in your den, you certainly don't need two Chubby 3 Best. Unless you are a collector and wanted a different color. Or if you were a marriage swindler, who positions his oh so dear and one and only Simpsons Chubby shaving brush in every rich womans bathroom to show your serious intentions. 👍

Last edited:

martym

With a Chubby 3 Super already in your den, you certainly don't need two Chubby 3 Best. Unless you are a collector and wanted a different color. Or if you were a marriage swindler, who positions his oh so dear and one and only Simpsons Chubby shaving brush in every rich womans bathroom to show your serious intentions. 👍
Thank you for talking me off the ledge.

I'd like to change my opinion from "yes, do it" to "under no circumstances should anyone ever procure and use a Chubby3" ... they have a tendency to multiply. Even within their kind, each is unique in the experience it delivers which only exacerbates the desire to get more of them... Just don't... whatever you do, stay away from the Chubby 3.

Box Day!
PXL_20210621_155730700chub.jpg

martym

That’s like those critters in that Star Trek episode when I was young; Tribbles?
They just kept multiplying.

very nice collection you have there

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I'd like to change my opinion from "yes, do it" to "under no circumstances should anyone ever procure and use a Chubby3" ... they have a tendency to multiply. Even within their kind, each is unique in the experience it delivers which only exacerbates the desire to get more of them... Just don't... whatever you do, stay away from the Chubby 3.

Box Day!

Ah, I think I see the problem.

1624291901324.png
6-13-21.Ti95OC.CH3.Manchurian.Vitos.640JPG.JPG

5-24-21.GC68.CH3-Best.Vitos.640.JPG

You made the mistake of getting two CH3 Manchurians (without checking their sex). Obviously, they reproduced quickly. This will never end.

I, being smarter or luckier, acquired one CH3 Manchurian and one CH3 Best Badger. Either mine are both male, or both female, or they don't crossbreed.

As it happens I'm an expert on sexing CH3 Manchurians. If you send your brushes to me, I will - free of charge - determine the genders of the various brushes and advise you - again free of charge - on how to proceed.

It does take awhile, but that's my problem. I'm very happy to help out here.

Trust me on this.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom