What's new

Thinking of buying a new shaving soap on Saturday.

unpopular opinion I didn’t care to much for the fat I used it in the shower (some like it some don’t) but I did like Stirling amazing soaps and great post shave I’d probably put stirlings around the 8-9/10 mark

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
If I were in Jermyn St I'd walk right past Geo F Trumper's and I'd head straight into Floris'.

I haven’t used MWF in awhile but I find it to be an excellent soap and easy to use even though I have hard water. Though I prefer Stirling (also has lanolin) soaps over MWF. Stirling has an online retailer in the UK that sells their products though I can’t remember the name of it right now
I've always wanted to try the MWF soap. But I still have my other soap to use up first.

Jason.

I've always wanted to try the MWF soap. But I still have my other soap to use up first.

Jason.
Jason, I would encourage you to use logic. Your first soap is a hard soap, and will last you a long time. As you have always wanted to try MWF, I believe you should go right ahead without delay. Once you have the MWF, you will be set for an even longer time before you will need more soap. If you are not convinced by my ironclad logic, maybe you will believe 7x28=13.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Jason, I would encourage you to use logic. Your first soap is a hard soap, and will last you a long time. As you have always wanted to try MWF, I believe you should go right ahead without delay. Once you have the MWF, you will be set for an even longer time before you will need more soap. If you are not convinced by my ironclad logic, maybe you will believe 7x28=13.

"You're hired!"

Remind me sometime of how my grampa got a job at Generous Motors!

Reactions: ewk
Top Bottom