What's new

Thinking about a RazoRock Gamechanger .68P SB Super Knurl for my next razor

Thank you all! I’m going to end up getting the 68P SB once it’s back in stock at IB. I’ll definitely look into the other heads or BST if I’m not happy with the shave. Thanks y’all!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Where are you buying these Razorock razors? I hit Razorock's web page and it looks like they're all out of stock.

Where are you buying these Razorock razors? I hit Razorock's web page and it looks like they're all out of stock.

I got lucky a month ago or so and they had a GC68 SB with a super knurl handle available. I grabbed it quick. Last week they had a 68 Jaws base plate so I grabbed one. (still in shipping limbo somewhere). 2 days ago the 68 OC base plate was in stock. Yup, I grabbed one. But I REALLY want the 84OC and Jaws.

I've been checking the Italian Barber website daily to see. I'm on the mailing list for in-stock notifications, but I am severely RAD'd right now...

Italianbarber.com. They have the GC68 w/Bulldog handle available for $55. Get you some! (If you like very mild, smooth razors, that is.....I prefer the GC84 myself).

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Italianbarber.com. They have the GC68 w/Bulldog handle available for $55. Get you some! (If you like very mild, smooth razors, that is.....I prefer the GC84 myself).

I just recently picked up the Mamba 70. It's quickly become of my favorite razors. I'm good.

I’ve got the 68p, 84p and 84 Jaws. I love them all. I tend to become a little sensitive if I shave with the 84 versions any longer than 3 consecutive days. If I skip day 4, I can go along for another 3 days without issue. I strayed from the 68 pretty quickly after getting the 84s because I felt it was more efficient and comfortable. As my skill progressed and I wished to shave every day whenever possible, I have happily revisited the 68p and have used it almost exclusively for the last 5-6 weeks. All are winners in my book. They are great razors at a great value. I would not buy the 68jaws, only because of what I already have and don’t see the need.

Top Bottom