What's new

Think I have enough blades to last a lifetime.

With my 50pk of Nacet blades on order as well as my sampler pack plus the King C Gillette blades, I think I have enough blades to last the rest of my life.

I still have several makes I haven’t tried yet. Once I have tried all blades any makes I don’t like will be made available on a first-come-first-served basis if anyone else wants them.

Happy shaving all!

Jason.

I don't make a habit of coming first. Respectfully not in.

But I've gone through 54 blades since July. You'll probably get more mileage elsewhere. :c1:

Last edited:
Respectfully not in Jason, but a very generous offer :thumbsup:

My 2 cents though:

i) Revisiting blades after a while with new gear and stable technique might be worthwhile - keep at least 1-2 blades of each as they don't take up much space.

ii) I know a Gentleman here that stocks/hoards ;) in excess of 20k blades so do a bit of math on what is a "lifelong" supply.

I have currently 3k+ blades and with a turnover of ~150 blades a year. I might stock another 3k but at a leisurly pace in the years to come.

I've got about 500 or so blades, lots of Personna, Nacet and a variety of many others. Probably don't ever need to buy anymore. But I still give many away

Top Bottom