What's new

Think a Feather Popular Starter PIF would move?

Feather Popular Razor
Blades:
2 Feather
2 Treet Platinum
2 Dorco ST300
2 Dorco HQ
2 Derby Extra
1 Shark
1 Personna
1 Bay Rum shave soap
1 Bay Rum Aftershave
1 Arko stick (because no other shaving product is more discussed lol)

I have been on the receiving end of so much kindness here. I would really like to give. I put this modest "starter kit" together. Would anyone be interested? Maybe for a Christmas gift to a young shaver? Everything is new accept the razor. It is used .... Less than a year for sure. Been a while so can not remember for certain. It has been cleaned with soap and toothbrush. And again. And again. Man that dried shave soap is hard to get off. Then finally with alcohol. Pretty sure the popular is pretty tuff and long lasting. Very mild, but with the right angle can produce a very nice shave while also being pretty safe for newcomers.

I have never done this before. I am thinking proly CONUS. Post "I AM IN" what you are thankful for to enter. Winner picked by random internet thing.

So any thoughts or interest or rules/guidelines what ever?

Attachments

• 20201124_155810.jpg
    20201124_155810.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 41
I think it'd be a terrific starter set. One I would love to have even, as I've not tried a lot of what is included. That said I have plenty and will only wish others good luck! A very generous PIF indeed!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nice pif. I have too much stuff now, so not in.

Suggest that you stop this thread and begin a new one. Clearly label it as a pif. I’m sure you will get a lot of responses. CONUS only is fine. Congrats on giving back to the great folks here.
👍👍👍

Someone would want it for sure. Likely multiple someones.

Hell, I would use all of that shaving stuff. It’s all good.

Respectfully out as I have more than enough shaving gear for my lifetime though. 🤪

This is a perfect starter kit for someone. Respectfully not in, but someone will be happy to get this.

Oh, I'm grateful that the family is in good health and the kids will be here for T-Day (except one who lives in Europe with her US Army spouse and leave not allowed .. :()

great PIF!!

where are all the “i’m in” and thankful stories?? No one wants to try the popular and the other good stuff!
Ah well, I got to have some fun vicariously giving the captains stuff away in his thread haha. This stuff will be here when the time comes that it is needed. My 2 oldest boys already shave, but for some reason only a few hairs every other month. Neither seems interested in the "effort" of a traditional shave. Apparently did not get there beard genetics from me. Sometimes I shave twice a day! The 2 younger boys are a ways off yet. Time will tell.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
It's a great PIF. I think with an official title and a new thread in the shave clinic would make it sing! Thanks for giving back!

It's a great PIF. I think with an official title and a new thread in the shave clinic would make it sing! Thanks for giving back!
Some one, perhaps you, mentioned starting with a better title and trying again. I barely managed to get it done the first time and juat could not get in gear to figure out how to shut 1 down and think of another name.... I am just no good this tuff lol.

Looks like we have at least 1 interest and that is enough even of we get no more lol. I will give it a few days and then call it good. If I only habe 1 interest it saves me from figuring out how to use random.org or what ever HA!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Some one, perhaps you, mentioned starting with a better title and trying again. I barely managed to get it done the first time and juat could not get in gear to figure out how to shut 1 down and think of another name.... I am just no good this tuff lol.

Looks like we have at least 1 interest and that is enough even of we get no more lol. I will give it a few days and then call it good. If I only habe 1 interest it saves me from figuring out how to use random.org or what ever HA!
Sounds like a plan, brother!

Top Bottom