What's new

Things that make you go, "huh?"

As I was searching for some good deals on certain colognes on the web, I found this cologne for sale and thought, "that can't be":

The real interesting thing is that there's one for women too! :w00t:

This is really not a bad scent. Why the name, perhaps a marketing ploy. I think they also have a clothing line by this name.

KUJO said:
As I was searching for some good deals on certain colognes on the web, I found this cologne for sale and thought, "that can't be":

The real interesting thing is that there's one for women too! :w00t:

It's called "notonightihavaheadache":mad:

There was an SNL skit once. It was a children's program skit with four SNL regulars pretending to be children each with a single letter on their shirt. It was something like Friendship, Unity, Caring, and Kindness--well you get the picture now. They kept dancing around and as soon as they were about to align just right the adult would interrupt the program and the actors playing the children would ask why the adult was so grumpy. To be honest--I remember getting a good laugh out of it.

MJB

fcuk is the French Connection, United Kingdom.

The name is pure marketing. The kids like to wear the fcuk shirts because they think they're getting away with something.

-Nick

Nick said:
fcuk is the French Connection, United Kingdom.

The name is pure marketing. The kids like to wear the fcuk shirts because they think they're getting away with something.
-Nick

They are getting away with something...a bad wardrobe decision!

Randy

Top Bottom