What's new

They said I was mad - well who's mad now...?!?!?!

I bought enough shave soaps, creams, aftershaves, balms, lotions, serums and blades to last until 2099.

They said I was mad - Mad! Well, who's mad now?!?!?! Ah ha ha ha hahaha ha!!!!!

Wait, checking...

Yep, still me.

Anyone want to trade some pucks for some t.p.?

Sorry, I'll go to bed now. Wake me when the pandemic is over.

Pfft who needs toilet paper when you've got newspapers, magazines, leaves, and who knows what else that could work as tp. Shaving soap is sooo much more important right now. 😉

I could have gone out to the store this morning to be part of the early rush that gets tp but nope, I had to order some BM Le Grand Chypre and Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars plus some more Henri et Victoria samples instead.

I've definitely got my priorities straight.

I bought enough shave soaps, creams, aftershaves, balms, lotions, serums and blades to last until 2099.

Wait, checking...

Yep, still me.

:a29: :a29: Post of the day!!

Wait, checking...

Yep, still me.

Well done!

Pfft who needs toilet paper when you've got newspapers, magazines, leaves, and who knows what else that could work as tp. Shaving soap is sooo much more important right now. 😉

I bake most of our bread. Last week for some bizarre reason there was a run on yeast. One place I called actually said “yeast is the new toilet paper”. Eh? What?

Time for some natural sourdough! I've tried to make a homemade sourdough twice and failed miserably both times.
Yup. We haven't had yeast in our house for years. In January I decided I was going to not use any of my tubs of soap until my samples were all gone. Three months later I figure I'm about half done my samples.

Top Bottom