What's new

These make for a very special Christmas

Check out our store for more info on these holiday offerings right here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all We have a revised mug and a very, very limited supply of vintage Pinuad bottles. Before we promote elsewhere we wanted you to have first dibs on these.

IMG_1929.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

Honestly guys, I can't get my hands on enough of them. In part it is because I am picky. Oh there are plenty out there but they just are not very "clean." Foggy, dirty, chipped, etc. It takes a long time just to accumulate the three that I have presently. Then POOF, they are gone!

What are the dimensions (diameter and height) of the mug?

Well yes, I guess that would help. Will update the listing momentarily but they are 4 1/2" tall by 3 1/2" wide across the top (outside diameter.) The width does not include the handle itself. Each does hold a full 16 ounces as noted on the listing. The unique design that we commissioned from the factory is perfect in the hand and ideal for sipping.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Love those bottles. Here is an old glass one I bought at a yard sale years ago. You can definitely smell the urea in it.
15759618229111913761314355389453.jpg

Top Bottom