What's new

There're baaaack

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I think it's Bigfoot Mike. A lot of activity in the Hill Country lately. :w00t:

Not to bring back an old thread, far be it from me to do that, but I just came across this trailer to a film a bit ago. It's about 15 miles from the house.

It must have been an enormous blockbuster...never heard of it. :biggrin1:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Not to bring back an old thread, far be it from me to do that, but I just came across this trailer to a film a bit ago. It's about 15 miles from the house.

It must have been an enormous blockbuster...never heard of it. :biggrin1:

Bringing back old threads to discuss Bigfoot is perfectly within reason, actually mandatory.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I don't mind the skunk ape; you can smell that one. It's the flying saucers that sneak up on you ... out there cutting wood, etc. Sounds like a swarm of bees or a vacuum cleaner.

AA

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Bringing back old threads to discuss Bigfoot is perfectly within reason, actually mandatory.

In that case...

Around 20 years ago I was running some MSN Groups with a few friends that lived in the Willamette Valley Oregon, up in the hills in the bush.

'Wooky' with the chainsaw clearing a blow down in his driveway. He's just a little fella, all 6'6" of him.

IMG_0782.jpg

He told me several stories about things he's heard around there. Odd shadows that are there one minute and gone the next. Sounds in the dark, both howling/screaming and loud walking through the bush. Tree limbs broken off that he couldnt reach.

Firm believers.

Top Bottom